Fadna Ceylon Cinnamon Tea
The goodness of Ceylon Cinnamon is infused with Tea to give you a delightful experience and is greatly beneficial to control sugar disorders, reduce the risk of heart ailments and promote body heat during cold weathers. Cinnamon tea is also ideal for those suffering with high cholesterol levels, which thereby can control blood clot formation.
Multi Language Brochure
World’s best Ceylon Cinnamon infused with the goodness of tea is a spicy delight with an aromatic twist, that has been greatly beneficial to control sugar disorders and reduce the risk of heart ailments.
This tantalizing blend is infused with the goodness of pure Ceylon Cinnamon, which is an indigenous herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for years. Its soothing properties are highly preserved during the production process, in order to produce a fabulous product, which arouses taste buds, while adding value to the tea experience. Cinnamon tea would also be an ideal drink during cold weathers, to promote body heat.
Camellia sinensis, Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Cinnamon which was originally endemic to Sri Lanka, is a spice vastly traded across nations due to its medicinal value. It’s loaded with Polyphenols which is a powerful anti-oxidant and is one of the greatest spices of all time.
The goodness of a world class spice infused with Ceylon grown tea, increases the richness of its anti-inflammatory properties, which thereby could heal damaged tissues. It is also a spice fondly known to increase insulin sensitivity, which in-turn will help control sugar disorders.
Cinnamon tea can be consumed during any given time during the day and is one of the best supplements for traditional plain tea.
- Control sugar disorders.
- Cuts the risk of heart related diseases that can reduce serum cholesterol level and blood clot formation.
- Increases appetite and promotes digestion and absorption of food.
- Relieves bad breath and protects mouth from dental cavities.
- Prevent the cause of neurodegenerative diseases, that causes damage to brain cells.
- Prevent the growth of cancer cells and tumors.
- Promotes body heat.
- Fight bacterial and fungal infections, specially of the upper respiratory tract.